PLATINUM SPONSOR EVENT: Hosted by Parker Poe
Unpacking New Vaccine Requirements from OSHA and CMS
On November 4, 2021, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Centers for Medicare and & Medicaid Services (CMS) released the text of dual regulations concerning new COVID-19 vaccination requirements for many private employers. In this webinar, Parker Poe’s Employment and Labor team will discuss the key questions answered by each regulations and the implications for employers moving forward. Guests can expect specific discussion of the following:
- Who is covered by each regulation?
- Is there a testing option in lieu of vaccination?
- Who bears the cost of COVID-19 testing?
- What is the deadline for employers to comply?
- How do employers handle religious or medical exemption requests?
Thursday, November 11, 2021
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Registration link https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8950693571990816011