ACC GEORGIA CHAPTER JOB BOARD
Position Posted: January 4, 2022
Commercial Contracts/Procurement Counsel (Remote)
Latitude is seeking a commercial contracts attorney for a medium-term engagement with a market-leading, NYSE-traded public company. The attorney should have 5-plus years of experience with a variety of procurement-side contract types, including SaaS, IT, RFPs, facilities management and other diverse agreement and should be proficient at review, negotiation and drafting. This is an immediate need and is an engagement for 40 hours per week.
- 5+ years of commercial contracts / procurement experience with a large company or a large law firm
- Broad experience across contract types: SaaS, IT, RFPs, facilities management, data sharing / licensing, etc.
- Ability to handle and experience working in a high-volume practice area managing multiple cases and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport and trust within the legal department and with business units
- Capability and experience to work independently
- Licensed in state of residence
- Excellent academic credentials
- Outstanding references
- Type of role: Engagement (2+ months)
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Location: Remote, working with a client located on the East Coast
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Candidates meeting the above requirements should submit resumes online – https://latitudelegal.com/jobs/2373.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at latitudelegal.com.