ACC HONG KONG NEWS
Covid-19 a dispute perspective
26 Jun 2020 11:55 AM | Event team ACC Hong Kong
Trends in Securities Litigations Against Chinese Issuers
22 Jun 2020 9:14 AM | Event team ACC Hong Kong
Terminating Your Contract: When You Call It Quits?
12 Jun 2020 11:28 AM | Event team ACC Hong Kong
Cayman or BVI funds and managers
10 Jun 2020 11:44 AM | Event team ACC Hong Kong
Webinar - US-China Trade war impact on Asia supply chain tariff mitigation strategies
08 Jun 2020 9:13 AM | Event team ACC Hong Kong
Find your legal news items through the links below to newsfeeds, updates on a range of topics and details of knowledge-based websites. Clicking these links will cause you to be redirected to a different site.
In the Members Only part of our website, you will find details of access rights to content from leading international law firms. Members get bespoke information relevant to cross-border trasactions, "Digital Toolkits" and other valuable online services covering a broad range of topics and specialisations.
- Ethisphere Institute: The Ethisphere Institute is a leading international think-tank dedicated to the creation, advancement and sharing of best practices in business ethics, corporate social responsibility, anti-corruption and sustainability. The Ethics and Compliance Daily eBulletin compiles the latest “need to know” news and information from its own resources in addition to a variety of media outlets, this daily brief includes updates on critical topics from Anti-Corruption to Government Contracting to Employment Law. www.ethisphere.org
- FinanceAsia Daily: Published each weekday morning at 7.30am Hong Kong time, this newsletter rounds up all of the day's top news and trends in Asia's financial markets. Free to register. www.financeasia.com
- Getting the Deal Through – Free for In-house Counsel: Getting The Deal Through is the original, Q&A style, legal research tool providing in-house lawyers with analysis of law and regulation in 150 countries. GTDT offers up-to-date, concise and relevant legal and regulatory information in over 80 areas of business law covering Corporate, Financial, Competition, Litigation and Arbitration, Energy and IP law. In-house Counsel are eligible for a free password providing full access to Getting the Deal Through. Sign up here: Getting the Deal Through
- Hong Kong Legal Information Institute: HKLII is a free access legal information system developed and operated by the University of Hong Kong. It provides free access to primary legal materials from Hong Kong (and some publicly available secondary materials). www.hklii.org
- International Comparative Legal Guide Series: The ICLG series provides current and practical comparative legal information on a range of practice areas. These comprehensive guides follow a question and answer format to ensure thorough coverage of each topic within different legal systems world-wide. Each guide is available to access free on the ICLG website. www.iclg.co.uk
- International In-house Counsel Journal: IICJ is the only journal written by in-house commercial lawyers for commercial lawyers and provides a rich reference source which builds up over time to provide an encyclopaedic library of commercial legal topics. Paid subscription. www.iicj.net
- International Law Office: ILO is a premium online legal update service for major companies and law firms worldwide. In-house corporate counsel qualify for a free subscription. www.iloinfo.com
- Lex Mundi: Lex Mundi is the world’s leading network of independent law firms with in-depth experience in 100+ countries. Lex Mundi member firms offer clients preferred access to more than 21,000 lawyers worldwide – a global resource of unmatched breadth and depth. Each member firm is selected on the basis of its leadership in – and continued commitment to – its local market. Working together, Lex Mundi members are able to seamlessly handle their clients’ most challenging cross-border transactions and disputes. www.lexmundi.com
- Lexology RSS feeds for Hong Kong: Lexology is an innovative, web-based service that provides company law departments and law firms with a depth of free practical know-how that would be impossible to produce internally. By collaborating with the world's leading commercial law firms, Lexology is able to deliver fully tailored intelligence to the desktops of business lawyers worldwide on a daily basis. It is usually free to subscribe to Lexology. Simply register your details and create your own legal newsfeed service - geared to your practice or business interests.
- Mondaq: Mondaq provides legal, regulatory and financial commentary and information supplied directly by hundreds of the world's leading professional advisors, covering over 70 countries. There is no charge for registering to keep up to date with the most recently added articles to Mondaq in accordance with your topic preferences. www.mondaq.com