We just launched Season Two of the P&CM Committee's podcast series, "Around the In-House," and Episode 1 is now ready for your listening pleasure! Co-hosts, Alex Aferiat and Ruchi Shah, talk with Board Member, Karen Valentine, about her legal career, building a legal department and her experience being involved in a recent IPO.
Thank you to all the ACC Northeast members who have been amazing and faithful listeners to this podcast. To listen to Episode 1 of Season Two, please follow this LINK. If you missed any of the previous podcast episodes you can find them all at Apple iTunes, Google Podcasts, or Spotify.
New Being the GC! on September 28th
ACC Northeast Chapter President, Gemma Dreher, hosted her final virtual discussion on Tuesday, September 28th with Larry Weiss, SVP & Chief Legal Officer at Emulate. Some of the topics that were explored included:
- Understanding your own authentic Leadership Style;
- Cultivating a Business Mindset;
- Empowering your people;
- Developing an inclusive culture;
- Establishing a team approach, and how to best motivate the next generation of legal leader;
- Professional development and thinking about career path.