Overview (Program Summary)
Global cyber and privacy incident costs in 2021 will exceed $6 trillion. The United States remains the biggest target with more than half of all cyber attacks committed against small to mid-sized businesses who lack the financial resources and skills to combat the constantly evolving cyber threat. As a business owner, risk officer, in-house counsel or anyone responsible for cybersecurity for an organization, do you understand your role when a cyber attack occurs?
On this webinar, top leaders in the field will provide you with a playbook and share best practices that you can follow when a cyber attack occurs. The following areas will be covered:
- The role of in-house counsel regarding cybersecurity
- How to appropriately manage an attack
- Obligations of your business
- Addressing regulatory issues and potential litigation
Register below. Link to be provided within 24 hours of webinar.
- Professor Kevin R. Powers, J.D., Founder & Director, Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy & Governance Program, Boston College
- Professor Joanna Baltes, Adjunct Professor in the M.S. Cybersecurity Policy and Governance Program at Boston College
- Patrick S. Tracey, Partner - Litigation, Bowditch & Dewey
- Douglas T. Radigan, Partner - Litigation, Bowditch & Dewey