Registration fees for the ACC Xchange include sessions and written materials.
|Registration Type||Register By||ACC Member / Legal Operations Member Rate||Nonmember Rate*|
|Regular Rate||June 17, 2021||US$299||US$684*|
|Regular Rate + Legal Operations Bootcamp||June 17, 2021||US$374||US$759*|
|Legal Operations Bootcamp ONLY||June 17, 2021||US$125||US$510*|
- For an extra US$49, you can add CLE/CPD to your registration. Look for the registration type "with CLE/CPD" when you register.**
- All deadlines occur on set date at 11:59 PM Eastern time.
- *Nonmember rate includes one year of ACC membership ($385; membership eligibility rules apply). ACC membership and meeting registration will be confirmed pending approval of eligibility.
- There are NO day passes and NO guest passes available for the 2021 Virtual ACC Xchange.
- Registering with a credit? Request assistance from an ACC staff member who can register you and apply your credit.
Consider adding a certificate of attendance for a minimal fee. Where available, ACC will either apply for credit and submit attendance reports or supply a certificate for attendee use.
|ACC will report on your behalf (Number of available credits: TBD)||Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming|
|ACC will provide attendee a certificate for self-filing||Alaska, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Wisconsin|
|CLE/CPD credit not available||Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Vermont, Virginia|
|No CLE/CPD credit requirement||District of Columbia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, South Dakota|
For questions specific to CLE/CPD, please email email@example.com.